Monday, December 8, 2014

Talk about a Hiatus

The last time I posted to this blog, I hadn't experienced Cameroon, I hadn't been accepted to college and I actually had time for recreational reading.

A lot has happened since then.

But now! At the grandest present moment! As the ever merry Christmas break approaches and the hearts of schoolchildren lift with joy as each of their successive schools commence their winter vacation, my brows grow clear of wrinkles and my agenda leaves less ink plots on my palm.

Basically, the worst of senior year has come and gone. I have been accepted to Washington and Lee University through the Questbridge program. I am well into my second semester of senior year. Midterms are approaching but are not yet upon me. I'm feeling relatively chill because - guess who has things relatively under control? Me!

So all of that was to say that I think I'm going to have time to read for fun. That means that I'm going to actually be able to post to this blog! I don't think anyone actually reads it, but how can I expect anyone to read it if I don't post anything to it, ya know?

Anyway, -----

I want to format this blog so that updates are at least somewhat regular whether they be book reviews or film reviews or music recommendations - whatever! I just want to get something done.

Until the next,

Iman

No comments:

Post a Comment