Tuesday, December 9, 2014

CRAZY STUFF, except not really

Can I make a TBR post? Are there guidelines to this sort of thing? Whatever, let's go for it.

I have these periods where I get super into Youtube. This lasts for a few days at a time and what usually happens is that I drop my homework and other responsibilities and instead while away watching Youtube videos. Whether they be vlogs or tutorials or comedy videos or babies speaking foreign languages - it's all fair game.

I've created Youtube channels at various stages of my life.

1. - Grammar school // I used it to upload AMVs. I got a few thousand views so I was happy.

2. - High School Underclassman // I uploaded so many intro videos. What was I introducing? Who knows. By this I mean that I uploaded intro videos and kept deleting them. I didn't know if I wanted to vlog or talk about something specific, I just wanted to film videos.

3. - Last year // I created a Booktube channel and uploaded a few videos that I either privated or deleted. I didn't keep up with it so I figured a blog was easier. (That's how this beauty of a blog right here came to exist!)

4. - Now // I revamped my booktube and WAM BAM I'm actually going to upload! Contrary to what I've labeled it, I'm not only going to upload videos about books. I'm going to try my hand at many things and hopefully things work out. I'm going to see how well my editing skills can improve and I am also going to see how I'm going to coordinate talking about books there and here.

This is the link to my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY6vhb6oXxcGabnb0_AKQXA

As for what is the first book that I'm planning to review --- The Butterfly Mosque by G. Willow Wilson.

Thank you for reading + Have a Lovely Day!
-Iman

No comments:

Post a Comment