Thursday, July 9, 2015

To Be Read | July

This is the first TBR list I've made on this blog, I think. It's a nice tradition to start and I sincerely hope I'm not doing this as a formality but as an actual reading plan. There's about 3 weeks left of July and I have 5 books on my list, 2 of which are library books (I have to return them by Saturday because I'm leaving for a trip [TO JAPAN] on Sunday).

1. The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss
2. The Hobbit - J. R. R. Tolkien
3. The Oxford Book of 20th Century English Verse - Philip Larkin
4. The Poetry of Black America (anthology of the 20th century) - Arnold Adoff
5. London Falling - Paul Cornell

I made a video on this as well. In it, I detailed why I chose the books I did so if you're interesting in the reasonings of an ALMOST 18 YEAR OLD GIRL (why yes my birthday is this saturday thx for asking!!!) then click on over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment